Get Ready for IELTS is the perfect course for students who are preparing to take the Academic version of the IELTS exam. It has been specially designed to help lower-level students to 'get ready' for an IELTS preparation course. Get Ready for IELTS provides a firm foundation for lower-level students who are starting out in their IELTS preparation and are working within a band score of 3.5-4.5.
The information, advice and practice material will enable students to improve their score and develop the key skills and strategies they need for success in IELTS.
* Twelve units of carefully graded material to help lower level students improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
* Key grammar and vocabulary in every unit builds language skills and improves accuracy
* Exam tips and Exam information boxes fully prepare students for what to expect in each part of the exam
* IELTS-style practice questions enable students to approach the exam with confidence
* Motivating topics and tasks help develop critical thinking skills
* Grammar reference section provides clear explanations and examples of key language in use
* Students prepare for class by doing language development exercises online or in their workbooks, and consolidate what they have learnt with additional practice material
* IELTS practice test to help students prepare for the exam
* MP3 CD with audio material for the Listening and Speaking sections of the Student's Book and Workbook The Student's Book can be used together with Get Ready for IELTS Online:
The book covers both the General Training and Academic test. Using a step-by-step approach, a detailed explanation of how to approach writing in IELTS is given, with each unit concentrating on one particular aspect of the writing test.
The exercises are designed to teach the required skills, focusing on practical application of knowledge. Model answers are also included for students to compare their own writing against, thereby gradually guiding students in writing articles that fully meet the requirements of the IELTS writing test in every aspect.
IELTS - The Complete Guide to General Reading takes you step by step,from a basic understanding of the IELTS exam to a point where you have the necessary skills and confidence to take the exam.
You will be introduced to twelve question types commonly used in the IELTS exam: Short answers, Sentence completion, Summary completion, Multiple choice, Table completion, Labelling flowcharts and processes, Matching Paragraph selection, True, False, Not Given and Yes, No, Not Given, Headings, Diagrams. Apart from many practice exercises, 5 complete practice tests are also provided.
I am Huong Nguyen, Master of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Master of TESOL).
I'm a Native Vietnamese speaker who has been living in the Australia for almost 9 years.
I am a professional translator and interpreter with extensive experience. I also teach English to Speakers of Other Languages and attended many seminars and courses on teaching methodology and translation & interpretation.
I am willing to translate 1000 words from English to Vietnamese for you for $10 or be your interpreter of English - Vietnamese and Vietnamese - English in Hanoi for $10 per hour. I can guarantee there will be no Vietnamese errors whatsoever in any of my translation and interpretation projects.
I've worked on numerous translation and interpretation projects and there are no areas that I won't cover. Politics, the economy, technology, sports, and the list goes on and on.
I have 100% satisfaction feedback. I work hard so my clients return with future projects.
Need to contact me with specific need, please feel free to do so, I would love to hear from you.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.
Quynh Huong Center for Foreign Language Translation & Education