Are you nervous about getting the score you need in the IELTS writing section (Academic test mode)? Would you like to learn how to write high scoring Task 1 and Task 2 answers?
If you would, then this book is perfect for you because you will learn a proven formula for achieving a high score in the IELTS Writing section (Academic). This book will go through step-by-step how to develop answers for the Task 1 report and Task 2 essay that the evaluators will love!
Most people only obtain scores between 5 - 6 in the writing section and do not understand why. The thing is that it is actually quite easy once you know what to do!
"IELTS Writing Section - How To Achieve A Target 8 Score (Academic)" goes through each part of a high scoring answer and explains exactly how to write it.
Here are some of the benefits you'll get from "IELTS Writing Section - How To Achieve A Target 8 Score"...
- Discover how to identify the different question types
- Learn the different answer structures to use for each question type
- Discover how to structure the report in a high scoring way (Task 1)
- Identify the critical elements to a high scoring introduction (if you get the introduction wrong, your whole essay will get a low score)
- Get high scoring phrases to use to help increase your score
- See sample high scoring answers written by me
- Discover the elements that have the biggest impact on your score and what to do about them
- Learn what high scoring writing answers look like so you can model them and do the same
- Get lots of sample questions to practice + lots of other IELTS practice links (For Free)
Please click here to download eBook.